The first question would be do you have any existing teeth in your upper or lower dental arch?
- When teeth are missing, your options are a removable partial denture, dental implants with crowns, or bridges.
- We assess remaining teeth to see if they can be kept, and address any underlying issues such as decay and gum disease.
- Many teeth under assault from gum disease might be saved from extraction by laser gum treatment (LANAP™).
- A decision to keep teeth in place should ONLY be made if you are committed to routine dental maintenance both at home and in the dental office for LIFE.
- Whenever possible, we recommend trying to save existing teeth that have long-term possibilities.
- Please note that not all people are candidates for implantology.